We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel from 29th June. We appreciate that you may have heighted hygiene concerns regarding your stay, and trust in cleanliness standards will be critical to you in choosing to stay with us.
With that in mind we have put together this information to ensure you that focus on the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing throughout our properties to ensure safety for our team and our guests is our highest priority.
Prior to your Arrival
- Hand Sanitizing stations have been installed around the hotels, including all entry/exit points
- All of our staff have completed a comprehensive training in Hygiene and best practices regarding coronavirus prior to returning to work
- We have signage around our hotel to gently remind guests to keep practising social distancing
Check In and Out
- Before arival a member of our front office will contact you to confirm your reservation requirements.
- A information sheet will be provided with your sanitised keys also with QR codes for menus and guest information on it
- We have masks, gloves and personal sanitisers are available at reception for €10
- Check In will be from 3pm onwards and Check Out is 12.00 midday.
- All of our accommodation team have undergone retraining on the newest protocols we have received which are all in line with the HSE and Faillte Ireland guidelines
- All accommodation staff wear PPE, Aprons and Gloves
- All our accommodation team have undergone additional training with updated sanitation measures along with our already extensive cleaning schedule through our chemical providers CW Distributors.
- Our high standards of cleaning with continue with additional sanitation of all areas in the room paying additional attention to hotspots such as door handles inside and outside of the room, light switches, telephone, remote controls and all surfaces
- Each Room will be fully inspected after cleaning before sanitation and then sealed ready for your arrival
- We have removed all Guest information, comment cards and brochures but these are available on request for you by dialing 0
- We also request that you let us know if you would like your room to be serviced during your stay or if you would prefer us not to enter your room and just to leave additional towels, toiletries etc bagged and outside your door
Dining in the Hotel
Our Restaurant and Bar have been arranged to meet social distancing requirements. Ongoing sanitation will take place in all public areas with special attention given to the hotspot areas throughout the day .
- A member of our team will meet you and seat you to your table
- A disposable menu will be left on the table on your arrival
- We currently will be serving our hot breakfast to your table with some additional continental offering also
- Tea/Coffee & Toast and Orange Juice will also be served to your table
Restaurant & Bar
- Reservations are required for dining to allow us space to allocate tables adhering to social distancing
- You will be met on arrival and seated to your table. A sanitised menu will be given to you but if you prefer our menu is available on our website or a QR code has been provided on checkin
- Your order will be taken and drinks order will be taken and delivered to your table. Our service team will deliver all drinks on trays . Our food will also be delivered to you on trays by staff.
- No access to the bar counter is available and all seats have been removed from this area
- Please ask a member of our team if you require anything.
- Outside Dining is available
We also ask if you could help us with meeting these requirements by the following measures
- Observing social distancing with other guests and staff
- Children to be supervised at all times
- If you feel ill prior to your arrival please cancel your reservation
- Please use the sanitation stations on arrival and during your stay
- Your patience is very much appreciated at this time while we are getting used to our ‘New Normal’